E1: 41: Cycle Count Update (R41413) PDF Reports a "Commit Failure Has Occurred" and "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'F4105_PK" appears in JDE.LOG
(Doc ID 2872333.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle Count Update Report (R41413), reported a "Commit Failure Has Occurred" on the last item processed.
It should be noted that there was no error Message sent to the Work Center.
It was further discovered that in addition to the last item, several other items processed by the job were updated in the Item Location (F41021) file but no records were written in the Item Ledger (F4111).
ERROR MESSAGE FROM REPORT PDF:
"Commit Failure Has Occurred"
ERROR MESSAGE IN THE JDE.LOG:
"Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'F4105_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'XXXXXX.F4105'.
The issue cannot be reproduced, but the issue occurred after following the steps below:
- Run Cycle Count Update (R41413)
- Enter data Selection on Cycle Number
- Review the report PDF output
- All the lines except the last have the message "No errors detected".
- The last line has the message "Commit Failure Has Occurred"
- Review the Work Center
- No errors were reported in the Work Center
- Review the Item Location (F41021) and Item Ledger (F4111) records for the last item in the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141).
- The Item Location (F41021) was updated with the Quantity counted but no record was written to the Item Ledger (F4111) for the Cycle Count Number.
- Review the Item Location (F41021) and Item Ledger (F4111) records for other items.
- Some items were update in both inventory tables (F41021 and F4111)
- Other items showed that the Item Ledger (F4111) for the count was NOT written.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document