E1: 41: P4114 Inventory Adjustment with Form Personalization When the Reason Code Field is Marked As Required it Does Not Save Data In Add Mode
(Doc ID 2873216.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Inventory Adjustments P4114 the goal is to make Reason Code a Required filed using Form Personalization. After Form Personalization is set up the Reason Code is required but is not Saved when doing an ADD. When a Change is done then the code is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Form Personalization for P4114 to make Reason Code a required field.
2. Enter a new Inventory Adjustment and input the Reason Code
3. Review the record in the Cardex Transaction Detail (P4111) and note code is Blank
4. In P4114 Inquire on the Adjustment and make a Change adding the Reason Code
5. Review the Cardex and confirm the code was saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document