E1: 43: Reversal for non-vouchered lines only warning (Error 50006) Does Not Clear in Open Receipts by Supplier (P43214) when Inquiring on Multiple Purchase Order Receipts
(Doc ID 2875257.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open Receipts by Supplier (P43214), when the user encounters the Reversal for non-vouchered lines only warning (Error 50006), the user must exit the application in order to successfully inquire on another record. The warning message does not clear with a new inquiry.
Steps to Duplicate:
- In Purchase Order Entry (P4310) create two purchase orders, OP 1 and OP 2.
- In Enter Receipts by PO (P4312) receive both purchase orders.
- In Match Voucher to Open Receipts, create a voucher for OP 1.
- In Open Receipts by Supplier (P43214), inquire on OP 1. The Vouchered checkbox is not selected.
- Warning message Reversal for non-vouchered lines only displays.
- Check the box for Vouchered. The application auto refreshes. The warning message is not cleared. No grid records are displayed.
- Click find. The warning is not cleared.
- Change the order number to order 2. Click Find. The Vouchered checkbox is not selected. No grid records are displayed. The warning message is not cleared. The purchase order is received and not vouchered. The record should display.
- Exit the application.
- Access P43214, inquire on OP 2. The grid row is displayed.
Install Update 6 for Applications
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document