E1: 32: In Customer Service Inquiry (P4210), if Changes Are Made (Like Requested Date) On Sales Order, SO Created From a Sales Quote SQ, for a Configured Item With a Child Also Configured, Original Order for the Child Line Is Cleared Out in F4211
(Doc ID 2877101.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Customer Service Inquiry (P4210), if changes are made (like the requested date) on sales order SO created from a Sales Quote SQ, for a configured item with a child also configured, original order information for the child line is cleared out in F4211 Sales Order Detail File. So, if you cancel the SO, the original line for the child is not getting reopened.
Steps to replicate:
- Create a Config ITEM with a part list including another config ITEM (CNTEST, CNTEST-1)
- On the ASSEMBLY INCLUSSION RULES, set for both items WADL =’1’ because it must be added to sales order and line type=”W”
- Enter a Sales Quote with two lines of the same config item (1 EA of top CFG item, second line, the same). Notice that there are 2 lines for each config item (parent and child) - 4 lines in total.
- Release the SQ in order to create a SO (P420111).
- Notice the SO Order document number. Open F4211 in databrowser and search for recently created SO. Notice that all original order fields are properly populated with SQ information for each line.
- Now, go to P4210 and change requested change for the first line. Do not change anything in P3210; just click Add to Order and save the order.
- Refresh the search in the databrowser for the sales order and notice that original order fields have been cleared for child line (second line out of four).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document