E1: 41: Segment Values Deleted from F4101 (Item Master) when Segmented Item is Updated by P4101 (Item Master) Version not Setup to Use Templates
(Doc ID 2877366.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inquiring on an item in the Item Master (P4101) that is setup with segments and the version of the P4101 does not have the use template processing option turned on, all segment data in the F4101 is being deleted.
1. Using the Template Master (P410014), add a new template for segmented items.
2. In the processing options of the P4101, add the template name on processing option #4 on the Defaults tab and set processing option #11 to a value of 1 for Use Templates on the Process tab.
3. Using this version of the P4101, create a new item master record with segment values.
4. Verify in the F4101 that the segment information is populated.
5. Go into a version of the P4101 that has the template name blank and the Use Templates (#11) on the Process tab set to blank.
6. Find and select the segmented item. Click OK in the form W4101A.
7. Review the data in the F4101. All segment information has been removed.
This started after upgrading to Update 6 in 9.2 and appears to be related to the fix delivered in Bug 32350794.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document