E1: 42: Changing Requested Date (DRQJ) Or Transaction Date (TRDJ) Does Not Update The Price Effective Date (PEFJ) When Price History Tab Used
(Doc ID 2884807.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Price History Tab is accessed and exited without an update for a sales detail line and the Requested Date (DRQJ) is changed via Edit Full Header Tab in Sales Order Entry (P42101), the Price Effective Date (PEFJ) on the detail line is not updated. In the System Constants (P41001), the Sales Price Based on Date is set = 1 for Requested Date. This can also occur with or without Advanced Preference set up for Price Effective Date (18).
If you do not click on the Price History Tab with a detail line selected, the problem does not occur when making a date change.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a sales order via the P42101 with a date manually input for the Order Date (TRDJ) in the past, ex. 07/12/2022.
2. Add a sales detail line.
3. Save the order.
4. Inquire on the sales order via the P42101.
5. Select the detail line and click the Price History Tab.
6. Exit Price History without making updates.
7. Click the Edit Full Header Tab and update the Requested Date (DRQJ), ie 7/16/2022. Note, it does not update the Price Effective Date (PEFJ) in sales detail.
8. Run the same above test steps but now update the Transaction Date (TRDJ) and the PEFJ does not update. This occurs when the System Constants (P41001) is set for Sales Price on Date = Blank for Transaction Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document