E1: 31B: INTRODUCE ACCUMULATED ADDITIVE LOT COMPOSITION ENHANCEMENT FOR BLEND MGT
(Doc ID 2885835.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accumulated Additive Lot Composition should be introduced in Blend Management to support international traceability requirements.
Current limitations are:
• F31B318 Lot Accumulated Additives does not include a field (such as ACLOTN) to store additive lot/serial numbers.
• P31B31 Wine Lot View|W31B31A View Wine Lot Details|S31B31E Acc Additives does not display additive lot/serial numbers in View Lot detail.
• P31B30 Operations Page 2|W31B30A Instruct Lot Attributes|S31B30L After Accumulated Additives does not support direct entry of additive lot/serial numbers in REC operations.
• Other software objects that drive current functionality for Accumulated Additives are presumably designed accordingly, without regard for additive lot/serial numbers.
Blend Management should preserve its existing ability to display and receive accumulated additive composition at additive ITEM level because this is useful, but it should also have an alternative ability to display and receive accumulated additive composition at additive LOT level, to support proper and efficient traceability reporting by vessel.
An effective solution would provide the following functionality and user experience:
1) Display Accumulated Additive Lot Composition
2) Allow entry of additive Lot/SN in REC operations
3) Data conversion process
4) Report at additive lot level
BACKGROUND ON BUSINESS PROCESS:
Winemakers necessarily perform additive operations by additive item number (UITM) and additive lot/serial number (LOTN) to manage expiry dates of individual additive lots and to satisfy traceability requirements and third-party audits. Ability to view, report, and in some cases directly enter, Accumulated Additive Lot Composition is required in the following business processes:
1) Bulk wine sale
2) Market compliance
3) General winemaking
4) Bulk wine purchase
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document