E1: E1PAGE: "COULD NOT LOAD PROCESSING OPTIONS" Error When Clicking on the Action Against a Search Result
(Doc ID 2888419.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a custom EnterpriseOne Search and defined an Action tab for the search result to call an application. At runtime, below error pops-up when clicking on the defined Action:
Steps to replicate:
- Login to web client
- Access IV from fastpath
- Enter P0010 for Interactive Application and click Add button
- Fill in all the required details in 'Add Interactive Application Version' form and click on OK button to create a new version. Eg: TEST01
- Create a custom EnterpriseOne Search
- Under Action, create a new tab to call the above created version. Eg: P0010_W0010C_TEST01
- Save the Search and Access it at runtime
- Click on the Action for the search result, which calls P0010_W0010C_TEST01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document