E1: SVM: Unable To Upload Groovy Jar Files In 18.104.22.168 AIS Instance and Upon Clicking the Upload JAR section, components.list.failed Error is Displayed
(Doc ID 2889493.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to upload Groovy jar files in 22.214.171.124 AIS instance and upon clicking the upload JAR section in server manager following error is thrown on screen
As a next step, after clicking the upload button below warning error is displayed
Steps To Replicate :
- Review Server manager Guide - Section : Configure the Scripting Libraries (Release 9.2.6)
- On Server Manager Dashboard page, Navigate to the AIS Server instance.
- Stop the AIS Server instance.
- On the AIS Server instance page, in the Upload JAR section on the left panel, click the Scripting JAR upload link.
- In the Upload JAR section, click choose File, and then browse and select the JAR file.
- Click the Upload button.
- While attempting to upload the jar file you will receive the above errors
Tools release upgrade to 9.2.6.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document