E1: 43: 49: P43250 (Movement and Disposition) Not Displaying Shipment Number for OT (Transfer Order)
(Doc ID 2890947.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After ship confirming a ST/OT (Transfer) order and using in-transit accounting in ship confirm (P4205) with receipt routing activated behind the PO Receipts (P4312), the shipment number is not displaying in the P43250.
1. Setup an item in two branch plants and setup the receiving branch with a receipt route.
2. Add inventory for the item in the shipping branch.
3. Add a ST/OT order using the P4210.
4. Setup the P4205 version of ship confirm to use in-transit accounting and to call a version of the P4312 with receipt routing activated.
5. Review the OT order in the P43250. The shipment number is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document