E1: 13: P13730 Equipment parts list for a T text line fails with error 0267
(Doc ID 2891892.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Item Number Validation in P13730 Equipment parts list for a T text line fails with error 0267 Item Number Invalid when the item number field is populated with text that does not correspond to an item branch or item master record. This error only occurs when the item Description and Description 2 fields are blank. When the descriptions are populated as non-blank, then the error is not thrown.
HARD ERROR: Invalid Item Number - Item number entered does not exist in the Basic Item Master
Error ID 0267
- Enter an P4101 Item Master and P41026 Item Branch record for an Equipment repair part parent P3002 Bill of Material (BOM) item.
- Enter a P3002 BOM using a T line type text line and populate the item number with free form text description, such as a tool number or name.
- Verify that the Description in P3002 is protected from entry and can be blank, without a validation fault or error.
- Create a P13700 equipment work order with order start date, with or without auto attach of the parts list.
- Access the Parts List tab and Copy BOM to attach the parts if not already attached from P13700 or R31410.
- Click OK to save the parts list added or previously attached. System issues Error 0267 Item Number Invalid, which cannot be cleared without populating the item description fields. This is incorrect.
- Verify that a manually added T line type with non-blank item number and blank description fields also fails test.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!