E1: 34: R3482/R3483 Material Requirements Planning Generates Incorrect Decrease Order Messages For Items Setup With Order Policy Code (OPC) to 2 (Fixed Order Quantities)
(Doc ID 2898103.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- R3482 Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Decrease messages are getting generated incorrectly when Order Policy Code value is 2 Fixed.
- R3483 Multi-plant MRP uses one work order for multiple different demand date.
- From P48013, create 5 frozen Work Orders, in future dates.
- From P3460, create 5 Forecast records with dates in FUTURE.
- Run R3482 and review messages.
- From P3411 review messages and note L Decrease Orders message are displayed. L message is not supported for OPC2.
- Run R3483 and review messages.
- From P3411 review messages, note that one WO is used for multiple different demand dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!