E1: 31B: Requesting Improved Error Messaging for P31B60 and R31B60 Operation Track/Trace and Operation/Lot Track/Trace Report Give Error When Web Client Exception is Encountered
(Doc ID 2898382.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31B60 (Operation Track/Trace) fails to report the operation history for a given blend lot and ends with Web Exception Error. The R31B60 (Operation/Lot Track/Trace Report) may also end with a Web Exception on the same data.
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION
An exception has been caught by the Web client. Please contact your system administrator. See log for details. Exception id =Exception_2021-10-08 11:10:12.517_USER2 a problem with the server while running the business function BuildTraceTrackCache.
The server may still be available, but because of state information, the entire unit of work must be resubmitted.
Please exit the application and restart it.
Button clicked Line number 27
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Inventory by Vessel View (P31B81)
2. Search on and select a Vessel Number that is known to have a long Dependency Chain (many operatons on the same Vessel).
3. From the "Actions" menu, choose and run "Track/Trace" against that Vessel
4. In Operation Track/Trace, click "Trace Back"
5. The application runs for a short period and then raises the error message above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document