E1: 46L: Location Selection Driver (R46171) No Suggestions Created in Warehouse Suggestions (F4611) - Process Replenishment Requests Fails for Mixed Item License Plate
(Doc ID 2903806.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a mixed item license plate is created with 2 different items and a replenishment request is created, the system fails to create the replenishment suggestion. The R46171 does not issue any error and the UBE output appears as if the suggestion was created successfully. The requests status is updated from 200 to 220 - Request Suggested, but no suggestion is created and there is no F4611 record.
When trying to cancel the request at status 220, error 3488 - Location Detail Not Found is issued even though this for a license plate. When one of the items is removed from the license plate, so that it is not a mixed LPN anymore, then everything is working and the replenishment suggestion is created.
Steps to Duplicate:
- P46L30 Create a Mixed Item license plate by adding 2 different items with 2 lot numbers
- P46L10 confirm License plate is created, Note the flag for mixed Item License Plate is set but not the Mixed Lot License Plate flag
- P46100 Create Replenishment Request for the License Plate
- P4600 Confirm Replenishment Request is created
- Run R46171 to process requests and output shows suggestion created
- Request has been updated to status 220 - Request Suggested, However there is no Suggestion and there is no F4611 record
- P4600 Trying to Cancel the request Error 3488 - Location Detail not found - is issued even though this is for a License Plate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document