E1: 44H: P44H603 (Item Price Maintenance) Allows Record Creation To A Blank Area (alias HBAREA)
(Doc ID 2908397.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Price Maintenance (P44H603) is allowing a record creation with a blank Area (alias HBAREA).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Navigate to menu G44H23, and select Material Item Pricing (P44H603)
2. Do not populate any values in any fields. Area (alias HBAREA) is blank.
3. Form Exit to "Item Price Maint" to form W44H603C.
4. On Form W44H603C, see the Area field is 'blank' and protected.
5. On W44H603C, add a material item pricing record in the grid (Item Number, Supplier, Community, Phase, Current Price, and Effective Dates) and save.
6. See the record was written to the F44H603 (Material Item Pricing) table with a blank Area (alias HBAREA).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document