E1: 13: T5 Speed Time Entry For Equipment Recharge Not Using Correct Subsidiary (P051121)
(Doc ID 2913028.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering time in the P051121 Speed Time Entry where the equipment worked field is used to generate T5 entries, the credit entry does not fetch subsidiary from the Asset revenue account.
- From P0012, Inquire on the FTC (Item Number) AAI and verify that the subsidiary field is populated.
- Go to the Rental Rules, P1302, and verify that Table 01 and Rate Code HR are used.
- Go to Equipment Rates, P1301, and inquire on Rate Table 01, Rate Code HR. Make sure that there is a billing rate with no rate components being used (this will determine the hierarchy that is used on the credit entry and not the FTC0-FTC9).
- Enter time in the P051121 where the Equipment Worked field is used and where a subsidiary is or is not part of the debit journal entry. Make sure that the Bill Rate Code = HR and the Equipment Rate matches the P1301 rate from step 3.
- After saving the time entry record, process the R052901 Generate Timecard Entries over the batch. The system will call the R05229.
- Inquire on the R05229 report and scroll to the T5 section.
- Compare the credit side account per the expected hierarchy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!