E1:42: After upgrading to 9.2 Release 22 and 64 Bit applications SO Entry (P42101) Fails To Insert Record In Held Orders Table (F4209)
(Doc ID 2914432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 9.2 Release 22 and 64 Bit applications, one of the order holds is updated on the Sales Header table (F4201.HOLD) but is not getting a record inserted into the Held Orders Table (F4209) so it cannot be released using the Release Held Orders (P43070) program.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Customer (P03013)
- Put “AA” in Hold Orders Code in Customer Billing Instructions
- Put $1.00 in Credit Limit on Customer Master Credit Tab
- Create a new Hold Code “HA” in Order Hold Constants (P42090)
- Create a Version of SO Entry (P4210) with Order Process Hold = “XX” and Customer Credit Check = “C1” in Order Holds tab.
- Create a version of Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) version that calls the P4210 version.
- Create a Powerforms Sales Order (P42101) with the specific customer. The “AA” hold defaults into the hold code field in the order header.
- Change the Hold Code in the Header from “AA” to “HA” and go to the detail line and enter a quantity and item that will cause the order to go over the credit limit. Click the “Submit and Close” button.
- Warning appears that the order is going on three holds
- HA (CSR Hold)
- C1 (Credit Hold)
- XX (Administrative Hold)
- Click Submit and close again.
- The Sales Order Inquiry (P42101) shows a 4th hold “AA” from the Customer Billing Instructions
- Check the Held Orders Inquiry (P43070).
- HA, C1 and XX hold codes appear
- AA hold which appears on the Sales Order Inquiry (P42101) does not appear on the Held Orders Inquiry (P43070).
- The AA hold code is stuck and cannot be released.
The issue first appeared after upgrading to 9.2 Release 22 and 64 Bit applications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document