E1: 51: Job Status Inquiry (P512000) the Activity Option and the Level Of Detail When Set to Different Combinations, Not Displaying Correctly
(Doc ID 2918162.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Job Status Inquiry (P512000) and setting the Activity Option to “A” for Accounts with Actual Cost and setting the Level of Detail to 6 or 9, it’s only displaying one job. When changing the Activity Option to “Blank” and setting the Level of Detail to 6 or 9, the inquiry displays correctly.
Steps to duplicate:
- Company Names and Numbers: (Work with Companies - P0010)
- Create the Jobs (Job Cost Master - P51006)
- Enter Accounts and Budgets: (Original Budget - P510121)
- Enter Amounts (Work With Journal Entries - P0911)
- JSI: To Confirm the Budget and Actual Amounts: (Job Status Inquiry - P512000)
- Results: Level of Detail set to 6 or 9 and Activity Options set to “A” in (Job Status Inquiry - P512000), Only one job is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document