E1: 13: 17: 31: Unplanned P31113 Issue of Non Stock Item Incorrectly Gives Item Branch Record Does Not Exist Error
(Doc ID 2929945.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot perform unplanned issue of non stock item master item with F4105 costs for tracking G/L costs against work orders. P31113 Material Issues generates Error ID 0294 - Item Branch Record Does Not Exist. Issue occurs for Stock Type N - Non Stock, Line Type N item setup per design, with no item branch record, and for either a P48013 production work order or for P48201 equipment work order.
- Select the 'Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item' check box on the Line Type Constants.
- Enter an Item Master record with Stocking Type 'N' and a Line Type designated for this type of item. Enter P4101 Item Master, Cost Level 1, Stock Type N - Non Stock, Line Type N item with no item branch record, per design of non stock items.
- Enter an Item Cost record. Define a P4105 inventory cost method for the unit cost of a miscellaneous charge.
- Do not setup an Item Base Price record.
- Enter either a P48201 or P48013 work order for parent inventory item or repair item.
- Attach Parts List and Routing per standard P3002 bill of material and P3003 routing.
- From P31113, either the manufacturing version or the equipment version, as appropriate, set the issue flag to 1 issue and verify the issue quantities for the standard items and add the non-stock item and quantity as an unplanned issue.
- When the row is validated, the item description and unit cost from the item master record does not populate and a hard error is issued, Item Branch Record Does Not Exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!