E1: 17: Partial P31113 Work Order Issue Deletes SWM Advanced Pricing History Details (P17714/P17730)
(Doc ID 2930269.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Order Actual Billable Advance Pricing History records are cleared or deleted from the price history form following a second or later partial IM material issues, for entitled P17714 service work order.
- P48201 Add Service work order. From P17714, verify Service order is entitled and has Contract Number populated.
- Advanced Price Inventory Item added to P17730 parts list.
- Item is configured for advanced pricing. Service Order for Customer and Branch has attached parts List with billable Estimated Unit price.
- Report P31113 Work order inventory issue for partial quantity.
- From P17730 Parts List, row exit to Price History and Review Estimated and Actual Billable Price History. Verify that price History detail rows are populated.
- Report additional partial issues.
- Review Estimated and Actual Billable Price History. Estimated Billable is not cleared, but Actual (Act.) Billable is cleared. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!