E1: 07: BUG 3491906 For AZ Alt Codes Causing Multi State Time Entries Gross Totals To Be Incorrect
(Doc ID 2930275.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESU JN20197 for Bug 3491906, which was for the new Arizona(AZ) Alt Calcu Codes, the gross amount for the states are incorrect. Different results happen when multi state timecards are included. If all timecards are for AZ, it works fine.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Create a new EE for Arizona with national fiscal data tax area resid/work = 03 (fast path P0801)
- Created an interim with:
- 1 line for work date 2/21/2023 for a lump sum of 1,000 using AZ (03) (fast path P07210i)
- added 3 more rows with work dates 2/22, 2/23, and 2/24, a lump sum of 1,000 each and I overwrote the tax area to 05 for California on all of them.
- Click the Purple calculator and went to form exit Tax Details and noticed the following:
- FED A gross 4,000
- AZ F gross 4,000 tax is correct (1,000 x 2%) = 20.00
- CA F gross 3,000
- Taxes are correct, the gross amount for the State is wrong.
Note - The issue is any state included with a Arizona timecard with one of these Alt Calcu Codes causing gross totals to be incorrect. The above steps is 1 example combination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document