E1: 32: A Configured Component Transfer Order (P4210 ST/OT) Created from a Parent Configured Order (P4210 SO) Via Transaction Type 2 (F3293) Results in an Incorrect Foreign Unit (FUP) and Extended Price (FEA) on the ST Order
(Doc ID 2932787.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Configured Sales Order (P3210) where the child is set up to create a Transfer Order (ST/OT) in the P Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293, Transaction Type = 2) and where the component branch is in a company with a foreign currency, the ST order will have the Foreign Unit/Extended Price blank
1. Create a Configured Parent (P4101/P41026).
2. Create a Configured Child (P4101/P41026) and include it in the parent's branch and a branch whose company uses a different currency.
3. Create Configured Item Segments (P3291) and P Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293) for the Configured child in the foreign branch (make sure that the purchased component has frozen standard costs in P30026).
4. Create Configured Item Segments for the Configured parent (P3291).
5. Create a P Assembly Inclusion Rule (P3293) for the parent with the Configured child as a component using the foreign component branch and Transaction Type = 2 (ST/OT).
6. Review the exchange rate for the domestic and foreign currencies (P0015A).
7. In the Transfer Order version of the P4210 called from P3210, set Processing Option 10 in the Process tab to 1 (Use cost plus markup for price).
8. Create a Sales Order (P4210) for the Configured parent using a domestic customer.
9. Configure with the P3210 and save the order.
10. Inquire on the Sales Order Detail File (F4211) for the ST order; notice that the Foreign Unit/Extended Price are blank as well as the Unit/Extended Price (domestic).
11. Create a Transfer (ST/OT) directly for the configured child using the foreign branch in the From Branch/Plant and the domestic branch in the To Branch/Plant.
12. Configure (P3210) and save.
13. Inquire on the Sales Order Detail File (F4211) for the new ST order; notice that Foreign Unit Price and Foreign Extended Price are displayed with the correct amounts.
14. Change processing option 10 in the Process tab to blank (Use cost) in the Transfer Order (ST) version of the P4210 called from P3210.
15. Enter a Sales Order for the configured parent, configure and save.
16. Inquire on the F4211 for the new ST order for the configured child. Notice that the foreign price amounts are calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document