E1: 76B: Add Tax Lines To Sales Order Detail (R76B803) Does Not Create F42199 and F49211 Entries with Transportation
(Doc ID 2934344.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using transportation module with Brazil localization, R76B803 adds tax lines to sales order details file F4211 but these lines are not inserted in F42199 or F49211. This will generate errors when user tries to open the order using P42101.
1. Enable Brazil localization and check that Order type-line type combination S4BS is enabled for Transportation module in UDC 49/SD
2. Create sales order type S4 with line type BS for item 762, customer 76423 and branch RJ-Venda so it will generate ICMS and/or IPI taxes
3. Check with P4210 that Shipment Number is created for this order
4. Ship Confirm the order with P4205
5. Generate Nota Fiscal with R76558B
6. Print Nota Fiscal with R76B561/R76B561L
7. Run Brazil Sales Update R76B803 and verify tables F4211, F42199 and F49211. Only F4211 is updated with tax line
8. Use P42101 to open the sales order and error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document