E1:07Y: W-2C Printed With Wrong Company Name and Address With Tax ID Summarization On
(Doc ID 2934866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Year End Full Build R078301 with Tax ID Summarization flagged the W-2s forms are printed with the Parent Company Name and Address as expected.
Make some changes to an employee with historical records in the surrogate company, and submit the Year End Changes Only Build R078302.
Review the W-2C generated and print it. Notice the form has the wrong company printed. Not the Parent one as in the W-2.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. In P070920 the employee 14921 has historical records for CO 1 and 50, and a second employee 14925 with just historical records for CO 50
2. Corporate Tax ID Parent Company 00001
3. Running the YE ID LTAXID with Tax ID Summarization flagged, I get two W-2S for 14921 and one for 14925 all with company 1
4. Changed Federal A for EE 14921
5. Submitted Year-End Changes Only Build R078302_ZJDE0001, a W-2C form is generated, but the R07887_XJDE0003BI prints the wrong company name and address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document