E1: 42: In Direct Ship SD Order Entry (P4210) Need Ability to Add New Purchase Order (OD) Lines to Existing PO Number
(Doc ID 2947116.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new line is added to a Direct Ship Sales Order (SD) it always creates a new Purchase Order (OD) Number.
When a new line is added to a Direct Ship Sales Order (SD) the client wants a new line added to the existing Purchase Order (OD) Number. This is the functionality of Direct Ship Order Entry (P4243) in World Software.
Steps to Duplicate
- Enter a 1-line direct ship sales order for one item.
- The Supplier Number is added to the Sales Order line for use in creating the Purchase Order.
- Save the Direct Ship (SD/OD) order.
- Reinquire on the Direct Ship Sales Order with Customer Service Inquiry (P4210).
- The Related Order fields shows an OD Purchase Order number for the sales order line.
- The next day, enter Sales Order Detail Revisions (P4210) and add a different item number as a second line to the sales order.
- The Supplier Number on the new Sales Order line is the same as the Supplier Number on the previous Sales Order line.
- Save the order changes.
- Reinquire on the Direct Ship Sales Order using Customer Service Inquiry (P4210).
- The Related OD Purchase order number for the new SD line is a different OD Purchase Order number than the first SD Line.
Add New Line with Same Supplier
New OD Purchase Order Number Assigned to New Line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document