E1: 74F: French VAT for Receipts/Payments (R74F100) UBE Should Print Only Paid Vouchers Having Tax Rate/Areas Set under UDC 74/TX (UDC for VAT on Receipts/Payments)
(Doc ID 2948152.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running French VAT for Receipts/Payments (R74F100) UBE, on the resulting pdf are getting printed vouchers with taxes, no matter if their corresponding Tax Rate/Areas have been set or not under the UDC 74/TX (UDC for VAT on Receipts/Payments).
Steps to duplicate:
- Go to P0092 User Profile Revisions to check for the Localization Country Code = FR.
- On the UDC 74/TX (VAT on Receipts/Payments) double-check on the Tax Rate/Areas set and pick one for testing.
- On P4008 Tax Rate/ Areas double-check on the tax rate/areas to be used for testing, and pick one that have not been set under the UDC 74/TX.
- On P0010 Company Setup double-check on the company to be used for testing, to have base currency EUR.
- On P01012 Address Book double-check on the address book records of the company and of the supplier to be set with Tax ID for France.
- On P0411 A/P Standard Voucher Entry enter two vouchers for the supplier and company, each voucher using one of the above-mentioned Tax Rate values.
- Go to P0413M A/P Manual Payments to pay each of the previously entered vouchers.
- Go to P0011 Work With Batches and post the vouchers and their payments.
- Go to BV Batch Versions and set the Processing Options of the R74F100 French VAT for Receipts/Payments - 04 report, then run it. Notice on the resulting R74F100 pdf that both Tax Rate/Areas are showing up, even only one should appear, the one being set under the UDC 74/TX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document