E1: 32: P3210 (Configured Item Revision) Unable to Add Same Component Item Via Edit Item/Price/Cost Action as P Table being Invoked
(Doc ID 2949189.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Add Same Item Component via the "Perform Action" Edit Item/Price/Cost Screen that is being added by a Configured Table for a configured sales order. When you Click "Add Item" to Order, nothing happens and the Component Item is not added.
- P4101/P4102 -Setup a configured item: OTIS_CITEM09
- P3291 - Set up configured item segment: for example, segment 10, Required, default value is A
- P3281 - Setup a P rule table TEST07 for the configured item
- define the P rule table; the number of segments and Number of Table Values is 1
- P3282 - define table/item cross reference, segment 10 for rule table
- P3283 - define rule table values
- P3293 - Setup P assembly includes rules, Unconditional rules include: first line the rule table:TEST07; second line another item.
- P4210 - Create a new sales order test configured item: OTIS_CITEM09
- P3210 - After Valid Configuration, Select Edit Item / Price / Cost in the Actions drop-down list and click the Go To button on the Configure Item form
- Items in the tree were added by P assembly inclusion rule, the first item evaluated from rule table and the second item direct from rule.
- Using Add Item option to add a nonstandard component (item number same as first item), but it is failed; we can't add the nonstandard component that same as evaluated from the rule table.
- If I add a nonstandard component the item number same as the second item; this is OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document