E1: 43: P4310 Blanket Release Split Line Calculation Errors
(Doc ID 2949510.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P4310 for automatic blanket order release, the split line for an order that exceeds the remaining blanket quantity, is not populated as expected, depending on what field is active when row exit to validate fields. For example, the split is correct when exit the row from the Quantity Ordered field, but not when exit the row from the Tr UM (Transaction Unit of Measure) field. The following fields are populated incorrectly (per original order quantity, not split quantity/Wt/Vol)
P4310 sec quantity ordered
- P4310 Blanket - Create a Blanket Order, Stock line Item, with or without dual UOM.
- P4310 - Enter OP order for quantity (1150) in excess of blanket order quantity (1000), splitting the line for the balance (150). On the line, Add LITM stock item and Quantity Ordered (greater than qty in the blanket)
- When Exit the row, exit directly from quantity ordered (or extended amount) and click into second line on same column. When exit from and go to Quantity ordered, the secondary qty field is correct, the split line (150) is populated per the blanket order, secondary Qty, wt and volume as expected.
- However, if Exit the row, exit directly from another column (like TR/um) and click into second line on same column, the secondary quantity and other fields displays wrong info (ex qty order of the 1st line instead of the quantity available in the blanket). Extended Weight and Extended Volume are not correct either.
- After multiple attempts to edit and validate the line, such as change Quantity ordered or extended amount, exiting to exact same field in another row, the second line is correctly updated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!