E1: 07: Arrearages Are Not Calculating in Pre-Payroll R07200 When Employee Has No Hours When Using Default Auto Pay Type in Employee Basic Compensation P0801CMP
(Doc ID 2950327.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An hourly employee has no hours and is assigned a deduction to Calculate If No Gross. When run through payroll the deduction should go to arrearage. This is not working when the employee has a Default Auto Pay Type set in employee Basic Compensation and the deduction DBA has a Basis of Calc that does not include the pay type in the first grid row.
1. P059116 Set up a Pay Type that will be used for Hourly Employees
2. P0801CMP Assign the Pay Type to an hourly employee in the Basic Compensation P0801CMP in the field Default Auto Pay Type.
3. P059116 Set up a deduction that is set to Calculate If No Gross. Set the DBA Basis of Calculate to multiple rows. The Default Auto Pay Type that is assigned to the employee is not in the first Basis of Calc grid row.
4. P050181 Assign the DBA to the employee
5. Run the employee through Pre-Payroll P07210. Do not add hours for the employee but the deduction should calculate in arrearage. From Payment Review set the radio to All Payments. Note incorrectly there is no record retrieved.
But if the Basis of Calculation for the deduction DBA includes the pay type in the first grid row the payment and DBA is correctly created in arrearage in payroll for the employee with no hours.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document