E1: WS: 07: Washington Cares Fund Tax Type I Is No Longer Calculating In Pre-Payroll P07210/P06210 After The April Vertex Update
(Doc ID 2953871.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the Washington Cares Fund tax, effective 7/1/23, it was indicated that it would be Tax Area 48 - Tax Type I.
Knowledge document, E1: 07: New Leg/Reg Washington Cares Fund (WAC) Long Term Services & Support (LTSS) Delayed 18 months (Doc ID 2764667.1), was provided on how to override this and it was calculating correctly.
We then applied the Vertex April Update and Tax Type I no longer calculates and no new tax calculates.
Steps to reproduce for E1:
- In National and Fiscal Data - USA P0801US, the employee has Tax Area (Work) set to 48.
- In Employee Tax Overrides P060120, the employee has Tax Area Federal and Tax Type A with a value of 5 in the Exemptions field (Fe Ex).
- In Work with Unemployment Insurance Rates Revisions P079221, Set up Tax Authority = 48 and Type Type = I
4. Go to Work With Interim Payments P07350I and add an interim, in Interim Entry P070701, for employee set up in Step 1.
5. From Work With Interim Payments P07350I, select the interim and Row exit to Tax Detail. Work with Tax Detail P07353. The Work Tax Area 48 Tax Type I does not display.
Applied Vertex April Update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document