E1: 30: (Multi Level) Bill of Material Inquiry - P30200 No Longer Displays Purchased Items When 'View Options' Is Set to Not Display Subassemblies
(Doc ID 2955437.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the View Options in P30200 are set to not display subassembly items, the purchased items below the sub assembly no longer display.
- Create a P3002 multi-level bill of material structure with purchased items at each level.
- Set P30200 to show (include) subassemblies.
- In P30200, verify that all items display, subassemblies and purchased items.
- Change the Tools Bar > View > Options to deselect the Include subassemblies check box.
- Note that the only purchased item that displays is the current level purchased item. None of the lower level purchased items display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!