E1: 43: Purchase Price Variance Amount Is Not Calculated On CA Ledger After Entering A Foreign Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) Transaction
(Doc ID 2958355.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PPV (Purchase Price Variance) is not calculated on the CA record after entering a foreign AP Voucher match (P4314).
Steps to Duplicate
- Create a Purchase Order with CAD Currency Branch Plant and USD Currency Supplier
- Receive the Purchase Order at the same Exchange Rate used at PO Entry
- Receive the Supplier's Invoice on later date.
- Create the three-way match voucher.
- Post the Voucher
- Notice there is a AA Ledger Journal Entry to an account is named “PPV MISC” for an amount greater than zero
- Notice there is a CA Ledger Journal Entry to an account is named “PPV MISC” for an amount equal to zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document