E1: GRID: After Upgrade UDC Dropdown Is Not Getting Triggered
(Doc ID 2968821.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Application upgrade when user is typing any letter into Application Grid to get the UDC (User Defined Code) Dropdown feature, it is not getting triggered by the system. Instead it may show the below error message.
UDC Dropdown should be visible like as below:
The issue can be reproduced by following the below steps:
1. Login into HTML Enterprise One
2. Enter P42101 (for an example) in the fast path and search
2. Select any record and click on OK button to execute the same
3. Go to the Revision Reason field (Alias: RFRV) on the Grid
4. Try to type any letter to see UDC list
After Application Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document