E1: 42: The Next Order Status (Basic Preference Type 41) Should be Validated again when Changing the Branch/Plant Value on the Sales Order Line on the Sales Order Entry (P4210) Application
(Doc ID 2969809.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Branch/Plant value on a sales order line in P4210 Sales Order Entry, the Next Order Status value is not revaluated based on the Basic Preference Type 41, as it was expected.
Steps to duplicate
- On Preference Hierarchy (P40073/G4222) do set a preference for Next Order Status (Basic Preference Type 41).
- On Next Order Status Profile Revisions (P40341) do set the preference for one specific customer, to override the next status with a specific value at sales order entry, for Branch/Plant = A. Notice there is no preference set for Branch/Plant = B.
- On R40400 Preference Processing Options UBE, do activate the Next Order Status preference processing.
- On interactive versions (iv) do set the P4210 version to use the Next Order Status preference.
- On P40204 Order Activity Rules check on the Next Status set up and on P4101 Work With Item Master check on the Availability of the item to be used for testing.
- Launch the P4210 version previously set and create a sales order for the customer and Branch/Plant A. Notice the Next Status on the line has the value set on P40341.
- Do launch again the same P4210 version and create a sales order for the customer and Branch/Plant B. Notice the Next Status value on the line has the value set on P40204.
- Then go to the Branch/Plant field on the line and change its value to A, click on the bellow line, and notice the Next Status value is not being revalued based on the P40341 Next Order Status setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document