E1: 04: There Is No Error Message in the Voucher Journal Review (P0411B) when Attempting to Delete a Voucher that Was Already Voided Although the Voucher is Not Deleted
(Doc ID 2980761.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a voucher that was already voided, the Voucher Journal Review (P0411B) does not issue any error. The data is not corrupted, but it is not possible to delete a voucher that was already voided and the absence of a message is confusing for the users. In the Standard Voucher (P0411) if one attempts to delete a voucher that was already voided an error message is issued stating: “Record Has Already Been Voided/Deleted”.
- In Standard Voucher Entry (P0411) enter one voucher batch with two vouchers and post the batch.
- After the Batch is posted, in P0411 select one of the vouchers from step 1 and press Delete and then populate the Void Date and press OK to void.
- In Work With Batches (P0011) select the voucher batch from step 1 and the system will call the Voucher Journal Review (P0411B).
- In Voucher Journal Review select the voucher that was already voided and then press Delete
- Notice no error message is issued and the system does not do anything.
- If one attempts to delete a voucher that was already voided in the Standard Voucher Entry program, the system will issue an error “Record Has Already Been Voided/Deleted”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document