E1: 30: Active Ingredient Flag (AING) Not Being Set When the Item Branch Plant Record Created by the R3002CPY (Copy BOM by Branch Plant)
(Doc ID 2993003.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The active ingredient flag (AING) is not getting set in the Item Branch (P41026) while creating the New Item Branch records when copying the Bill of Material using R3002CPY.
- Have an existing Item in B/P M30 Only(notice that the “Active Ingredient” Flag is set P41026- (Add. System info)
- Have a P3002 Bill of Material, which contains the component in B/P M30
- Run R3002CPY to Copy the BOM to M10 Branch Plant
- Notice that the BOM in M10 is created correctly and the "Active Ingredient" flag is set in the BOM
- Inquire on the Item in B/P M10 (P41026) and go to the Additional System Info, Notice that the "Active Ingredient" Flag did not get Set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document