E1: 76P: Invoice Process R42565/R76H2565 Fails to Populate Invoice Date (IVD) in F4211 Table
(Doc ID 3003193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2024
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a sales order with Peruvian localization active, and then running the invoice process (R42565 calling R76H2565) over the order, fails to populate the Invoice Date (IVD) in the sales order detail table, F4211.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Activate Peruvian localization and locate a Peruvian customer and Company/Branch. Set the P76A4210 options to value <1> for the NC/ND.
- Raise a sales order and run through the P76H2015 process for NC/ND document generation.
- Configure a version of R42565 with today’s date for the Invoice Date, in the processing options; add a version of P76H2565 with the same name as the R42565 version.
- Execute the R42565 over the sales order, confirm that the R42565 and R76H2565 jobs complete successfully.
- Check the F4211 table for the order – note that the Invoice Date field, IVD, is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document