E1: SEC: Overview Of Databrowser Security For The Web Client Defined Within The Security Workbench Application (P00950)
(Doc ID 639420.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides an overview of Data Browser Security that is defined within the Security Workbench application (P00950)
Following are the topics discussed in this document:
- Databrowser Security in Tools Release 8.94
- Databrowser Security in Tools Release 8.95 and Above
- External Calls Security on Databrowser executable
- Databrowser Security
- Grant Access to specific tables/business views in Databrowser
- Application Query Security in 8.98.2/8.11 SP1 and above
This document is intended for the system administrator who will be defining, maintaining and troubleshooting Data Browser Security.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.