Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Why can some users print Chinese in PDF reports but other users cannot and why are Chinese characters not printed correctly in PDF reports for domestic user?
- Why are double byte characters for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean (DBCS CJK) not printed properly in PDF, eg printing as garbage, boxes, blanks, unreadable or garbled characters or question marks?
- Why are the UBEs submitted to the server from Batch Versions printing certain languages properly, but the same UBEs submitted through the scheduler do not print correctly?
- What needs to be setup to view the UBE report with alternate languages?
- What is the printer requirement to print Double Byte CJK characters?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms