E1: KER: How to Troubleshoot the msgType and eAssociateKernelNotExist Kernel Errors
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document explains and solves the different iterations of the msgType, eAssociateKernelNotExist and message type error message that appears in the Enterprise Server JDE.LOG.
These error messages most commonly occur after a recent Tools Release upgrade, when attempting to start EnterpriseOne service(s) or when submitting UBES to the Enterprise Server.
The message can appear as follows:
- msgType -xxx (Ex: msgType 11)
- msg for kernel xxx. The kernel process doesn't exist, send eAssociateKernelNotExist msg
- message type 4
You would like to know the following:
- Why are you getting these messages?
- Can these messages be avoided?
- Do the messages have any impact on EnterpriseOne working properly?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms