Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version XE to 8.11 Base [Release XE to 8.11Base]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing a Work Order (WO) in a different UOM compared to the WO's UOM (unit of measure), is it possible that the actual order quantity WO completion (IC) Journal Entry will not match the sum of the material issues (IM) plus labor (IH) and that the General Ledger (F0911.GLU) Units field will not match?
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create an item with primary UOM = EA, Production UOM = PL. Conversion is 1 PL = 70 EA.
2. Add standard cost - 1 EA has an 07 cost of 0.7925
3. Create a Work Order (WO) for 5 PL.
4. Attach parts list.
5. Issue enough material for 331 EA of the parent item.
6. Complete 331 EA to stock.
7. Review Work Order File - F4801: SOQS = 4.7286 and CTS1 = 4.73
8. Run R31802A: The IM = 262.32 and IC = 262.40 with Units = 331.10
Result is a difference of 0.08 betwwen total IM and IC value reported in the General Ledger and an extra 0.1 GL Unit for the IC.
IC = (CTS1 * UOM conversion to Primary) * Parent's 07 frozen cost = (4.73 * 70) * 0.7925 = (331.10) * 0.7925 = 262.3968 (rounds to 262.40)
The F0911.GLU (units) will be 331.10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms