E1: 09: Overview of Transactions to Batch Headers Integrity Report In EnterpriseOne (R007021)
(Doc ID 664745.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version XE and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
The Transactions To Batch Headers integrity report (R007021) provides following transaction level information on integrity issues:
- Unposted and posted transactions without a batch header record in the F0011 table.
- Unposted transactions with batch header status of 'D' (Posted).
- Posted transactions with batch header status of either Approved or Pending.
The Transactions To Batch Headers report (R007021) compares batches in the Batch Header table (F0011) with its associated detailed transactions (in tables listed below) & identifies following discrepancies:
- The report lists unposted or posted transactions that do have a missing batch header record in F0011 table.
- It lists transactions for which F0011 batch header record is marked as 'D' (Posted) but it has the corresponding detail records as ' '(Unposted). For example, if there is a Journal Entry with Batch Status F0011.ICIST = D (Posted) whereas the corresponding F0911 detail transactions have F0911.GLPOST = ' '(Unposted), it would show up as discrepancy on integrity report.
- It also lists transactions for which F0011 record is marked as Unposted but it has the corresponding detail records as Posted. For example, if there is a Journal Entry with Batch Status as Unposted whereas the corresponding F0911 detail transactions have F0911.GLPOST = 'P' (Posted), it would also show up as discrepancy.
General Accounting Tables:
- Account Ledger (F0911)
Accounts Receivables Tables:
- Customer Ledger (F03B11)
- Receipts Header (F03B13)
- Receipts Detail (F03B14)
Accounts Payable Tables:
- Accounts Payable Ledger (F0411)
- Accounts Payable - Matching Document (F0413)
- Accounts Payable Matching Document Detail (F0414)
This document provides an overview of the Transactions to Batch Headers Integrity Report (R007021) including the overview, program functionality, setup, and information on reviewing and resolving the integrity report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Reviewing the Report|
|Resolving the Integrity|
|Reasons for Integrity|