E1: KER: EnterpriseOne Kernels Overview
(Doc ID 961823.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Technical Brief discusses various kernels and their recommended settings.
Following topics are covered in this Technical Brief:
- Kernel Overview
- JDENET processes and Kernel Types
- General troubleshooting steps for Kernels
- Types of Kernel processes and their performance tuning recommendations
- Troubleshooting XML Kernels
- Parameters that each Kernel will always have in INI section
- Monitoring Kernel processes
- Kernel Recycling
- Helpful information on kernels including some solutions and guides.
- Tabular representation of features introduced/deprecated based on Application Releases and Tools Releases
This document is intended for a System Administrator who is responsible for maintaining EnterpriseOne environments and troubleshooting any issues around it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document