WS: 42: 45: Wrong Unit Price (UPRC) When Subsequent Advanced Pricing Adjustments Not Eligible (P4211)
(Doc ID 2642551.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Advanced Pricing - Version A9.4 and later
JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The first advanced pricing adjustment is not applied at sales order entry when subsequent adjustments on the schedule are not eligible to be applied.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Turn on advanced pricing.
2. Create a schedule with the first adjustment being active followed by several adjustments being expired. I set the pricing preference profile to item for ease of testing.
3. For ease, populate the schedule to the sales order header.
4. Enter sales detail with the item that the adjustment is associated to. Note the price does not change.
5. Use option 11 on the detail line for Pricing History Window and you do see the adjustment.
Note: This Bug also occurs when all adjustments on a schedule are active but do not meet the criteria (ie - customer or item groups) to be applied on a sales detail line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document