WS: FIN: AP and AR to GL with Adjustments Integrity Reports
(Doc ID 626883.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Accounts Receivable - Version A8.1 cume 2 and later
JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A8.1 cume 2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes the integrity programs that make adjusting entries to balance the A/P, A/R, and G/L ledgers. These integrities are designed to be used with the Base Currency Conversion programs, which are also known as E9 Conversion programs on lower releases.
This document is intended for customers who must convert their base currency to a different currency. Reasons that require a conversion include:
- New members to the European Union who adopt the euro.
- A company in Mexico that was bought by a US company that wants to maintain balances in dollars (USD) instead of pesos (MXP).
- Countries, such as Venezuela, that changed their currency from one value to another.
To ensure that you are using the most recent objects for these integrity reports, download and apply the PCCPY (software update) for your release level:
- A73 c9 - c12: <JDEWorld: 5578451>
- A81 c2 - c3: <JDEWorld: A818785156>
The SARs in the PCCPYs are included in release A7.3 c13 and A8.1 c4, respectively.
Additionally, you must download and apply the new Repost Account Ledger program (P099105). See <document 1298513.1> Understanding the Repost Account Ledger Program (P099105, P099103) for detailed information.
After applying the software updates and prior to running the integrity reports, verify that all transactions are posted by running these integrity reports in the following order:
- Batch to Detail & Out of Bal (P007031)
- Transactions to Batch Headers (P007021)
- Unposted Batches (P007011)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Running the Adjustment Integrity Programs|
|How the Integrities Work|
|Understanding Intercompany Settlements|