Apex Interactive Reports Features are not Available When Some Conditions Are Used
(Doc ID 1055941.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 126.96.36.199.20 to 3.2.1.00.10
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Apex 3.2 when using some conditions for an Interactive Reports region the following behavior may be encountered:
- The report displays successfully.
However, the IRR Features (from the Search Bar) are not available (e.g. Adding Filters, Sorting, Searching ...): The page hangs with the working symbol.
To reproduce the issue:
1. In a new Apex application create a text field (P1_CONDITION) with default value: Y
2. Create a simple Interactive Report
3. Specify the following condition for the Report Region's definition
Condition Type: PL/SQL Expression
Expression 1 : :P1_CONDITION='Y'
4. Execute the report and try to use the Search Bar functionality
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document