Sample Script (Unix): Start / Stop Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g OPMN and WebLogic Components
(Doc ID 1060855.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.2 to 10.3.6
There is no single command to startup Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g. Steps for starting and stopping Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g can be found in:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide 11g
Chapter 4 Starting and Stopping Oracle Fusion Middleware
This example script can be used to automate the startup and stop of an Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g AS Instance which includes System (OPMN managed) and/or Java (WebLogic Server based) components.
By way of example the script is designed to start a Forms / Reports 11g AS Instance, but it could be adapted to be used to manage start up of builds such as:
- Portal / Forms / Reports / Discoverer
- Oracle Internet Directory
- Web Tier ( OHS and Web Cache )
1. The script does not start / stop WebLogic Server Node Manager.
2. The script is Unix specific. If you wish to automate start / stop of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g on MS Windows review the advice given in
<Note 1060058.1> How to Install MS Windows Services For FMW 11g WebLogic Domain Admin and Managed Servers?
<Note 1275102.1> Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g OPMN Managed Processes Terminate After MS Windows Logoff
3. The script is valid for all the FMW 11g versions, but will not work for FMW 12c as some commands are changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Start Up Script: