'Cetificate Chain Received from Exchange' Error when Configuring SSL for Events Integration whith Exchange 2007
(Doc ID 1074234.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Events Integration with Exchange 2007 was configure for SSL. When clicking on the link to login the service, the following error is displayed in the log:
The following steps were followed to have this configuration:
1. Exchange 2007 Events service was set on the Exchange server.
2. The WSDL is accessible from workstations in the domain with SSL
3. The WebLogic managed server for WebCenter Spaces has been configured with identity keystore and trust keystore. The trust keystore cacerts is under the
4. The certificates for the WebCenter server and the Exchange server are issued by the same root CA in the domain. The certificate for the Exchange server is correctly added to the trust keystore cacerts.
5. Both identify and trust keystores are loaded when starting the managed server.
6. Using EM, added the Personal Events service following the instruction, with the correct URL https://<HOST>/EWS/Services.wsdl
7. Created external app with BASIC authentication.
8. Once the Managed server is started, added the Events service to a portlet.
9. When click the link to login the service, got error message in the log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document