Sticky "Page partially indexed" Option Does Not Always Carry Sticky Value to Next Page Within Capture
(Doc ID 1075776.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Capture 10g - Version 10.1.3.4.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sticky Fields using "Page partially indexed" does not always work.
- Create File Cabinet with the index fields listed below:
- Document Date (Date field)
- Document Type (Alpha Numeric 100)
- Insert Page Number (Alpha Numeric 50)
- Policy (Alpha Numeric 25)
- Policy Holder (Alpha Numeric 45)
- Create the Index Profile and add all fields except "Insert Page Number" to Selected Fields, so four fields are selected for indexing in the order:
- Policy Holder
- Document Type
- Document Date
- Configure the Field Properties for all four fields to be Sticky > "Page partially indexed". Also configure just the Policy field to be Required.
- Configure a default value for Document Type.
- Scan a batch with five pages.
- Page through the batch in Index so the auto-populate value is present on the whole batch and go back to the first page.
- Index all values on the first page, then press Ctrl-N.
- Note that the values indexed for the fields, Policy Holder and Document
- Date does not carry to the second page, but all other values do.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document