Last updated on MARCH 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Capture 10g - Version 5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sticky Fields using "Page partially indexed" does not always work.
- Create File Cabinet with the index fields listed below:
- Document Date (Date field)
- Document Type (Alpha Numeric 100)
- Insert Page Number (Alpha Numeric 50)
- Policy (Alpha Numeric 25)
- Policy Holder (Alpha Numeric 45)
- Create the Index Profile and add all fields except "Insert Page Number" to Selected Fields, so four fields are selected for indexing in the order:
- Policy Holder
- Document Type
- Document Date
- Configure the Field Properties for all four fields to be Sticky > "Page partially indexed". Also configure just the Policy field to be Required.
- Configure a default value for Document Type.
- Scan a batch with five pages.
- Page through the batch in Index so the auto-populate value is present on the whole batch and go back to the first page.
- Index all values on the first page, then press Ctrl-N.
- Note that the values indexed for the fields, Policy Holder and Document
- Date does not carry to the second page, but all other values do.
This has been tested to be an issue in 10.1340 and 10.1350 (with and without the cumulative patch).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms