WebCenter Spaces Search does not Return Right Blog Address
(Doc ID 1081310.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Webcenter Spaces search does not give right blog URL
If you create a Blog page and define the source for the Blog, the URL that the search returns in the results list is incorrect.
Clicking on the Blog link from within the search results:
The page you requested is not found.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Login onto the WebCenter Spaces
2. Within the 'weblogic' Personal Space create a page:
Page Actions -> Create Page
* Page Name : PSPageBug9482301
* Scheme : Blank
* Scheme Background Color : no selection
* Style : Blog
-> Hit the "Create" button
3. Edit Page: PSPageBug9482301 --> 2nd pencil on the upper right corner
* In the Component Properties:"Web Page" window -> "Display Options" tab
* Change the "Source" from :
gets the same issue;
+ Similar misbehavior is NOT seen:
-> If we use the default SOURCE from the blog page (remember that as if we do change the SOURCE a new blog entry needs to be created as the SOURCE will change, of course!);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document